[Last Updated: December 3, 2017]
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The first type of information we collect is non-identifiable information pertaining to a user, which may be made available or gathered via the users’ installation or use of the App, and for which we are not aware of the identity of the user from which such non-personal information was collected (“Non-Personal Information”).
Non-Personal Information which is collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information, all as detailed below:
- Type of device, operating system, device model name, whether the device is rooted, screen size and mobile network code;
- Your location (i.e., the country you are located in, but not your on-going data location);
- Type of browser you use on your device (e.g., Safari, Chrome);
- List of installed apps (including app name, app ID, installation date, update date, version and whether the app is on your home page) and usage of the installed apps (including the duration of use). Note that we do not collect data from within the installed app, but rather solely aggregated data concerning use itself.
- Browsing history information, including URLs/domains visited, bookmarks, whether history is from sync or local, and the dates, times and durations of visits
- Global unique identifier (GUID)
- Internet Protocol address and Device ID; Note that while Internet Protocol address and Device ID are not considered personally identifiable information in many jurisdictions, there are jurisdictions (such as California and the EU), in which Internet Protocol addresses and Device IDs, or any identifier which allows an individual to be contacted electronically, may be considered Personal Information.
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort allow the identification of an individual (“Personal Information”). Currently, we do not collect any Personal Information except for your email address or other information you voluntarily provide solely when and if you contact us.
HOW DO WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect your information once you download, access or use the App or Services, and where applicable via the Android accessibility services feature. We will use the information to provide you with the Services, and deliver, manage and improve our App and Services. We may also use your Non-Personal Information for the purpose of aggregating it with other anonymized information to perform statistical analysis and to provide related marketing and analytical services.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
To learn more about how Google uses data from our use of Google Analytics, we recommend you review Google’s policies located at: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners//
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION, AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
We do not share any Personal Information collected from you with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events:
- Compliance with the Law: We may share your information, solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request or to enforce our policies (including our policies and agreements) including investigations of potential violations thereof or to detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues;
- Exercise our Rights: We may share your information, solely to the extent needed to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims or to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party or for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
If we combine Personal Information with Non-Personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
We may store Non-Personal and Personal Information on our servers or our cloud servers, and use or share Non-Personal Information in any of the above circumstances.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
The Services do not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track Signals, please see http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. We value your privacy and control over your Personal Information, and therefore you may, at any time, request the removal of your Personal Information by contacting us at: email@example.com. Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
OPT OUT RIGHT
By default, push notifications will be sent to you, to inform you of any Service-related matters. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off at the device level.
DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
You represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age and of legal competence to enter into the Terms. If you are under 18, please be sure to read the Terms with your parents or legal guardians, and ask questions about things you do not understand.
If you have any questions about the App or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.