[Last Updated: March 24, 2017]
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
The first type of information is non-identifiable information pertaining to a user, which may be made available or gathered via the users’ use of the App, hence, we are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-Personal Information was collected (“Non-Personal Information”).
Non-Personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information, all as detailed below:
- Type of device, operating system and Device ID (including without limitations the device name), screen size, mobile network code, etc.;
- Your location, which includes the country you are located in and Zip code, we do not collect you on-going data location;
- Type of browser you use on your device (i.e., Safari, Chrome, etc.);
- We also collect the list of installed apps (including the apps names, ID, installation date, update date, version etc.) and the usage of the installed apps (i.e., the duration of the use of the installed app, which apps are used, etc.) to clarify we do not collect data within the installed app but rather solely aggregated data concerning use itself.
- We also collect your IP address ; the IP address is not considered personally identifiable information based on definitions in many jurisdictions. However, in some jurisdictions (such as California and the EU), IP addresses or any identifier which allows an individual to be contacted electronically may be considered Personal Information.
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”). Currently, we do not collect any Personal Information except for your email address which is collected solely when and if you contact us.
The third type of information we collect is the browsing data that is stores locally on your device. This data is aggregated Non-Personal Information in most cases, however, sometimes browsing history or the search history contains terms that might identify you. We will treat the browsing data as Personal Information. Although we might collect search pages you visit we will not collect any data regarding secure HTTPS pages. any time, you can choose to delete your browsing history information, in whole or in part.
HOW DO WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect your information once you download, access or use the App or Services. We will use the information to provide you with the Services, and deliver, manage and improve our App and Services.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
To learn more how Google uses data from our use of Google Analytics we recommend you review Google’s policies located at: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners//
WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE INFORMATION, AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
We do not share any Personal Information collected from you with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events:
- Compliance with the Law: we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request or to enforce our policies (including our policies and agreements) including investigations of potential violations thereof or to detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues;
- Exercise our Rights: we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims or to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party or for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
If we combine Personal Information with Non-Personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
We may store Non-Personal and Personal Information on our servers or our cloud servers, use or share Non-Personal Information in any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of providing and improving our App and Service, aggregate statistics, marketing and conduct business and marketing analysis, and enhance your experience with the App.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
The Services do not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track Signals, please see http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
FOR HOW LONG WE RETAIN THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. We value your privacy and control over your Personal Information, and therefore you may, at any remove your Personal Information by contacting us at: email@example.com. Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
OPT OUT RIGHT
By default, push notifications will be sent to you, to inform you of any Service-related matters. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off at the device level.
DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse our App or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age and of legal competence to enter into these Terms. If you are under 18, please be sure to read the Terms with your parents or legal guardians and ask questions about things you do not understand.
If you have any general questions about the App or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at: email@example.com.